Can alcohol cause premature ejaculation?
Premature ejaculation happens when a male has an orgasm early during intercourse. It is a normal issue that is faced by around 40 percent of males. The reasons are chemical imbalance, physical issues, and psychological attributes. The therapy consists of methods that will delay ejaculation. The treatment methods are medicines and counseling. The alcohol will not cause premature ejaculation but it delays it. However, it is not the treatment option.
It is a kind of sexual dysfunction where the male ejaculates semen sooner as compared to the partner. Premature ejaculation leads to depression and stress.
Reasons for premature ejaculation
The emotional, chemical and physical attributes lead to premature ejaculation that is discussed below-
- Diagnosis of erectile dysfunction
- The hormonal issue with levels of oxytocin. Other hormone levels like prolactin, luteinizing hormone, and thyroid-stimulating hormone.
- Low levels of dopamine or serotonin. These are brain chemicals involved in excitement and sex desire
- The penis with sensitivity.
- Relationship issues
- Performance anxiety. It is due to nervousness, anxiousness, lack of guilt, confidence, and overexcitement.
Symptoms of premature ejaculation
There are no signs of premature ejaculation. The doctor can also ask you to take Super P force oral jelly.
Diagnosis of reasons for premature ejaculation
If you are suffering from premature ejaculation due to anxiety or stress influencing your relationship then you must go to a urologist. The urologist will do a physical examination and will ask the below-mentioned questions.
- For how long time you been suffering from this issue
- Under which circumstances will it happen
- How much frequent will it happen
- Does it occurs in every sex attempt
- Do you suffer from every partner
- Does it also occur at the time of masturbation
- Do you feel problematic at the time of erection
The urologist will ask you many questions and you must provide the answer. He will then be able to diagnose the issue. He will also ask you about the other medical issues and medicines taken. He will also ask you about the use of illegal drugs use and alcohol. Laboratory tests are not required to diagnose this issue.
Treatment of premature ejaculation
There are various treatment therapies for premature ejaculation depending on the reason. It includes counseling, behavioral therapy, and medicines. The common reasons must be treated with the support of counseling and behavior therapy. The treatment therapy will address emotions, stressors, and performance anxiety. The urologist can also ask you to undergo more than one treatment method.
It consists of different methods to delay orgasm. The key aim is to manage the body and feelings. The method is:
- Start and stop- the technique helps to stimulate the penis at the time of orgasm. The stimulation must be stopped for only 30 seconds for managing the response. Repeat this and try it 3-4 times. You will get the control for practicing 3-4 times.
- Squeeze therapy- You can do it so that you can lose the election. You can practice this technique and you will manage to delay the orgasm.
- Distracted thinking- The key idea is to focus on nonsexual things at the time of being stimulated sexually. The naming sequences are a perfect way to focus attention. You can visualize the naming of all the players of your favorite team or take the name of all items of the favorite store.
- Counseling- if the reason for premature ejaculation is due to a relationship issue, emotional or psychological then you can suffer from performance anxiety. You can seek the consultation of a psychiatrist to seek the treatment of premature ejaculation.
- Medicines- The urologist will ask you to take the medicine Prejac 60 mg to manage this issue. He will also ask you to take antidepressants to treat depression and stress. The numbing sprays and creams will help to delay ejaculation by applying to the shaft and head of the penis. It gets absorbed in 10-30 minutes. So, you must wash the penis before sex.
Can you prevent premature ejaculation?
Yes, it can be prevented. You can follow certain precautions and take prescribed medicines to overcome premature ejaculation. You can also take counseling and therapy sessions. You must take the support of your partner to get rid of this issue. The underlying factors must be addressed to overcome this issue. You can also wear a condom to reduce the sensitivity of the penis and support delayed ejaculation.
Is premature ejaculation a sign of a medical issue?
It is a not harmful issue and may not contribute to other serious health issues. However, certain people can suffer from the below-discussed health disorder
- Thyroid disorder
- premature Ejaculation– Can’t maintain an erection
- Recreational drug use
- Chronic pelvic pain syndrome
Drinking alcohol will delay orgasm. It is not the therapy for treating the issue. So, It is often treated by asking different questions from the patient. The doctor can recommend certain medicines like Super P force oral jelly and Prejac 60 mg.
You must seek the advice of your partner to overcome this issue. Your partner will help to get satisfying sex. This is quite a common problem that is faced by many males worldwide. The order for these medicines can be ordered from pills place. You can place the order on your desktop and laptop.
There are immense advantages of ordering online from the Pillspalace online pharmacy store. You will get the best price with positive customer reviews. The price can also be compared and you will be able to treat the problem of premature ejaculation. However, alcohol is not the remedy to treat it.
Read Our Article: How to Use Ginger and Honey to Cure Premature Ejaculation