Do you want Extra Discount Coupon ?
Hurry Up! Don't miss Limited Coupons.
We respect your privacy.
About Brufen 400mg
- Brufen 400 comes under the category of NSAIDs. NSAIDs are called non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs.
- This medicine is given in severe to mild pain, fever and inflammation. It can also be given to children above 6 months.
- You can also take this medicine in different conditions and in pain.
- Such as headache, migraine, neck pain, back pain, stiffness in joints, swelling, and dental pain.
- Pain gets stimulated through the nervous system leading to sensations that are quite uncomfortable.
What is Brufen 400mg?
- Brufen tablet contains an active ingredient known as Ibuprofen.
- It functions by blocking chemical messenger, cyclo-oxygenase enzyme in your body.
- Ibuprofen blocks the COX enzyme that plays an important role in the synthesis of prostaglandins.
- These prostaglandins are responsible for swelling at the pain.
- Hence, Ibuprofen is quite effective to decrease fever, inflammation, and pain.
How to use Brufen 400mg (Ibuprofen)?
- You can take Ibuprofen with a glass of water. You can take this medicine orally.
- The doctor will ask you to take it as per your medical condition.
How long does Brufen 400mg tablet take?
- It starts to work in 20- 30 mins. The effect depends on your condition.
- It can also take 2-3 weeks for the effect of the condition is quite worse.
How to take Brufen 400mg?
- Read the manufacturer’s printed information booklet inside the carton before taking ibuprofen.
- It will tell you more about Brufen and detail all of the possible negative effects.
- Adults and children 12 and older use 200-400mg Brufen three or four times daily as needed.
- If you have been prescribed an ibuprofen tablet that releases ibuprofen slowly, the dose will be different.
- The dose of Brufen liquid medication for children depends on their age.
- Check the medicine bottle label to ensure you are administering the proper amount for your child’s age.
Guidelines about Dosages
Overdose of Brufen 400mg
- If you have taken this medicine in large quantity then you must convey the doctor about the same.
- The signs of overdose are abdominal pain, vomiting, ulcers, bleeding, headache, fits, and confusion.
Missed Dose of Brufen 400mg
- If you have failed to recall taking this drug, then take it as soon
Brufen 400mg Side Effects
Serious side effects
- Abdominal pain, headache, difficulty in breathing, diarrhea, ulcers, bleeding, and sickness are some of the serious side effects.
Common Side Effects
- You can experience side effects like indigestion, stomach pain, constipation, flatulence, diarrhea, weakness, rash, nausea and dizziness.
Ibuprofen vs Acetaminophen
|It comes under the category of NSAID.||It comes under the class of analgesics.|
|It reduces pain with inflammation.||It reduces pain only.|
|It comes in different forms like oral tablets, capsules, chewable tablets, concentrated oral drops, and oral suspension.||It comes in the form of an oral elixir, tablets, oral solution, rectal suppositories, oral tablets or capsules, and rapid melt tablets.|
How long should I take Brufen 400mg?
- It must be taken as per your condition. The doctor will prescribe you accordingly.
When should Brufen 400mg not be used?
- It must not be taken during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
- Also, tell your doctor if you are planning to become one.
- Don’t take it if you have a history of cardiovascular disease, kidney disorder, liver disease, and other allergic reactions like asthma.
Are there other warnings or considerations I need to know?
Avoid taking Ibuprofen in case of the below-mentioned disorders. Consult your doctor before taking it
- Gastro-intestinal bleeding’
- Kidney/liver disorder
- Elderly population above 65 years of age
- Cardiovascular disease
- Operating machine or driving
- Skin rashes
Buy Brufen 400mg from the USA
- You can Brufen 400mg from Pillspalace.com It is a trusted site where you will get attractive discounts and offers on medicine.
Tell me the purpose of Brufen 400mg?
- The key objective of Brufen 400mg is to be effective in fever and pain.
Is Brufen 400mg safe?
- Yes, it is quite safe to consume. You must only take it as per the doctor’s prescription.
Brufen 400mg Pills Reviews
- The people have positive reviews about Ibuprofen. The only thing is that you have to tell the doctor if you are showing certain side effects. Don’t take an overdose of it.
Brufen 400mg during pregnancy and breastfeeding
- Brufen 400mg is not given by the doctor in the last trimester of pregnancy and in 1st trimester.
- It can result in harm to the fetus. You must consult your gynecologist if you are taking it.
- There is no vast information that tells you about the presence of Ibuprofen in the breastmilk.
- You must only take it after the advice of your doctor.
Warnings Brufen 400mg
- Driving Brufen 400mg can result in sleepiness/drowsiness.
- Alcohol You is recommended not to take alcohol with Brufen.
- It will enhance the chances of ulcers, stomach discomforts and bleeding.
- You must tell your doctor if you are experiencing the signs of stomach related issues such as ulcers.
- Also, tell him if you have the history of diabetes, hypertension, heart problems, asthma and allergic reactions.
- Also, let him know if you have the history of liver and kidney disorder.
- Also, convey the doctor if you have the history of auto-immune disorders.
- Just take this medicine just after food or with the food. Don’t stop taking it without the advice of the doctor.
Is 400mg Too Much?
Brufen 400mg is not an overdose. It must be taken as per the prescription and your condition.
When the medicine should not be used?
Also, don’t consume it if you have a history of asthma, allergic reactions, liver disorder, kidney disorder, and cardiovascular disease.
Where can I use Brufen 400mg?
It must be taken in case of fever, headache, pain, and inflammation.
- Brufen 400 mg must be taken if you are suffering from pain, inflammation, and fever.
- I will not advise you to take it if you are a pregnant and breastfeeding mother.
- Also, don’t take it if you have a history of asthma, rashes, liver disorder, kidney problems, heart ailments, and other serious issues.
- The children and elderly people must not be given this medicine.