Do you want Extra Discount Coupon ?
Hurry Up! Don't miss Limited Coupons.
We respect your privacy.
Bluemen 25 Mg is a medication used to address ED. The drug comes in a single dose. It is a phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE5) inhibitor and includes the active component sildenafil citrate, which helps men who have problems with erectile dysfunction (ED).
Specifically, sildenafil citrate works by increasing blood flow to the penis. Having an erection during sexual activity is facilitated by this. When treating male-specific problems, Bluemen 25 mg is the gold standard. The medication exists in strengths of Bluemen 25 and Bluemen 50.
Uses of Bluemen 25mg
- Men use Bluemen 25 mg most frequently to treat erectile dysfunction. Intense sexual stimulation is maintained by the increased blood flow brought on by the dilation of blood vessels brought on by Bluemen 25 mg.
- Males who have ED because of medical conditions, including diabetes, hypertension, or heart disease, may find relief with Bluemen 25 mg. It’s also effective in relieving ED brought on by mental health issues like worry or sadness.
- The critical component of Bluemen 25 mg, Sildenafil citrate, has been used off-label to treat illnesses, including pulmonary arterial hypertension and altitude sickness, in addition to its original usage for erectile dysfunction (ED).
- Sildenafil does not directly induce the relaxation of the smooth muscle fibers in the corpus cavernosum; instead, it amplifies the impact that NO has on these fibers by decreasing PDE5, which leads to the relaxation of the smooth muscle fibers.
- Because of its effectiveness and low risk of side effects, sildenafil is the medication of choice for treating erectile dysfunction (ED).
- The corpus cavernosum of the penis, a constituent of the penis, contains smooth muscle fibers and hollow sections filled with blood. Moreover, the corpus cavernosum of the penis includes blood. In response to sexual stimulation, the corpus cavernosum releases nitric oxide.
- Guanylate cyclase, an enzyme involved in the biosynthesis of cyclic guanosine monophosphate, is activated as a consequence (cGMP).
- PDE5 is broken down in the corpus cavernosum. As a result, the quantity of cGMP is decreased, affecting the length and intensity of an erection.
Take your missed Bluemen 25 mg dosage immediately, you recall. If the time for the next dosage is approaching, however, it is best to omit the skipped dose and go back to your regular dosing plan. Avoid taking a second Bluemen 25 dosage to help compensate for the first.
The Sildenafil Citrate included in the Bluemen Pill 25 mg can potentially produce serious adverse effects in certain users. One tablet should be taken orally once daily, preferably between thirty minutes and one hour before indulging in sexual activity, with a full glass of water.
- Flushing of the face
- congested nose
- Vision impairment
- Modifications to the ability to perceive color
- ability to detect and react to light
Bluemen Tablet 25 mg may rarely produce significant adverse effects, including:
- Vision impairment or loss that occurs suddenly
- Hearing loss or a buzzing sound in the ears that appears suddenly
- Heart palpitations and other chest discomforts
- Difficulty in breathing
What are the safety measures?
- It is advised that you take just one pill daily, and you should not take more than the prescribed amount.
- Ensure you follow the dosage directions strictly: Use this medication exactly as your doctor prescribes.
- Bluemen Tablet 25 mg increases the chance of adverse effects; thus, it’s best to avoid eating alcohol or grapefruit juice when taking the drug.
- Bluemen Tablet 25 mg should not be used with some drugs, including nitrates and alpha-blockers, due to the risk of significant adverse reactions.
- Please inform your healthcare professional immediately if you notice any unwanted effects while using Bluemen Tablet 25 mg and Bluemen 50mg. Do not stop taking the drug suddenly; talk to your doctor instead.
- Preserve correctly: Avoid exposing Bluemen Tablet 25 mg to moisture and light.
- Before starting this regimen, inform your physician about your health information and other medications.
Warning & Precaution
- Bluemen Tablet 25 mg should not be taken with nitrates or alpha-blockers since this combination can result in dangerously low blood pressure that might even be deadly.
- Suppose you have a history in your family of cardiovascular illness, low or high blood pressure, liver or renal disease, stroke, or eye troubles.
- Grapefruit juice consumption may make the destructive effects of sildenafil citrate more severe; as a result, it is advisable to avoid drinking grapefruit juice when taking sildenafil citrate.
- If you have ever had an adverse response to another medicine or Sildenafil Citrate, you should not take Bluemen Tablet 25 mg.
- A correlation has been established between the 25mg Bluemen Tablet and incidents of the sudden loss of hearing and vision.
- While using Bluemen Tablet 25 mg, it is imperative that you strictly follow all of the risks and cautions outlined by your attending physician.
- It is strongly discouraged for women breastfeeding their infants or pregnant to use a Bluemen Pill 25 mg.
- Before beginning Bluemen Tablet 25 mg treatment, you should consult your primary care physician.
Bluemen 25 Review
I have been using the medication for the past three years. Helpful in managing erectile dysfunction and avoiding unnecessary ejaculation. My wife enjoys our bedroom activities and keeps wanting more and more. I got the information about the medication from digital platforms, and I can regret its therapy
Other ED pill
Who can use Bluemen?
Every man with pulmonary hypertension or erectile dysfunction may benefit from taking one 25 mg Bluemen Tablet.
Where should I buy Bluemen?
You can Buy Bluemen 25 mg online at Pillspalace with a valid prescription from your doctor.
Everyday Bluemen is safe.
When administered under a trained medical expert’s supervision, consuming one Bluemen Tablet 25 mg daily is typically well tolerated.